Saturday, August 14, 2004

Winding down...

Wow ... it seems like as the days pass by and summer is coming down to an end for me, I have the time of my life just kickin it and having fun. Ahhh I hate how that happens to me! I'm really excited too at the same time, knowing that I'm taking a whole new step in my life which will reflect my future. Summer just doesn't feel like it should end so soon I guess.

I just realize yesterday that I wasn't signed up to rush so I guess it turns out that I don't have to leave for a couple more days! That gives me so much more flexibility rather than leaving tomorrow morning! I figure that this is better anyway, that way I don't have to be committed to anything right in the beginning and I can just get a feel of what I am interested in, if that is deciding to pledge next semester or not.

Hmm... the past two weeks have just kinda flew by, but then again so has this whole summer. I guess lately I've been trying to find where the party's at and trying to live my limited time here in Bellevue up! Last night was pretty crazy. As Laura and I get impatient waiting for people to call, we decided to meet up with this guy Tony that I met at the beach a while back. He takes us to this party in Juanita and it's alright I guess. Laura and I weren't feeling it after a while so when we heard of a Seattle party, we decided to leave. And of course as we leave everyone starts going crazy! Ha ha fun times. I didn't realize how good looking Tony was when I saw him last night.... hmm ha ha

I wish I could catch up more on what I've been up to but I am SO exhausted from waking up so early this morning to go on a long hike/swim after such a long night last night! I need a nap...

I'll write more soon

No comments: