Friday, January 11, 2008

Self Defining -> Self Expression

Who are we anyway? Isn't that the big question we ask ourselves several times throughout our lives? All I know is Who I am is the possibility of who I can become. However I may choose to do that will bring out beauty, completion, and inspiration for those around me. I turned yet another page in my life. It's a new year. Time to grow up alittle more. I want each year that comes to be better than the last. This year I want to stay focused on formulating a mixture of good productive things in my life. I want to FEEL good waking up every day. I am going to learn that 2 beers is better than 8. I am going to take one extra step to get me that much farther, even if my feet are blistering, bruised and broken. I want to show everyone who I am and what I'm all about. So move me, lift me up, take me to the sky where there's no limits... nothing less. I want it all in the palm of my hands. Is that too much to ask for??

This Saturday, TOMORROW, I'm taking the Self Expression and Leadership Program. I'm serious. I need to get my mind in gear... my brain needs to be trained for whats to come in the series of games and obstacles I like to call life. Lets go find mikaela...

OH.. new job... LUCKY STRIKE. lovin it.

1 comment:

nhanieeffint said...

1 beer is better than 2. Good luck finding yourself.