Thursday, April 14, 2011

Slap-in-the-face day.

Gosh I wake up too late.

Dreaming, I blame.

The world is doomed.

My brother is leaving soon.

Life seems quiet.

...

..

.

Catching up.......... No tears, no heartbreaks, no games. Life is good but not potent enough for me. I am always craving something with more flavor and style. More beautiful problems to handle. A pleasurable misery sounds good to me. Going out remains the same, until my brother leaves that is. It's hard to say no with him around. I want more to my life all the time. And it doesn't have to be about love. I need to start making moves. I TURN 25 NEXT MONTH. yikes.

I need a life disciplinary WAKE the FUCK UP call. I keep existing in places that will never make me ultimately happy in the end.

Today, I will ponder. Let those thoughts resonate and come up with a plan to conquer and dominate and TAKE control of my life. If I don't, I will be in an undying search for it. GAH. If I could only win the lottery, I could rule this messed up, corrupt world.

At the end of the day, I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY. Content and ready to learn.

The end.

No comments: