Monday, January 02, 2012

Old intetentions, New year to make them happen.

This year, just like any other year, I find myself making resolutions to better my life and end up falling short to the throne of saving the world. I settle with the comfort I've let my life revolve around with a clear mind that maybe something that will better me might fall on my lap instead. Well, this year is definitely going to start very similar but will drastically take some changes. I want to grow and find a place where life suits me most. I want to have enough drive and wit to get there. And when I get closer I want to keep PUSHING and knowing that this is the right path for me.

This year, I've made a list and it goes alittle something like this:

-Make a list of tomorrow's day each night
-Write at least once a week.
-Eat Healthier (Control my hunger cravings!)
-Drink WAY less
-Find out how I can get into the Apparel Design Program THIS YEAR.
-Take the prerequisites prior to enrolling.
-Have more patience.
-Help Seattle E-Bike reach it's full potential.
-See my sister and family in other states at least TWICE this year.
-Love who I am as much as possible
-Love others with a PMA to back it up.
-Build value to the friends I want to keep.
-Quit Tia Lou's
-Start doing Yoga/swimming workouts at least 4 times a week.
-Do something out of my way for someone else each and every day.
-Walk Daisy once a week.


I look at this now and already see myself not owning up to the majority of it. I know how lazy I can be. But it is about time I stop and start taking control of my life and my future. I want this life to mean something and I want those closest to me to benefit from it.

To a new year and a new attitude.

No comments: