Monday, August 02, 2010

Crushed in different directions

I just read some really depressing stories and now I REALLY can't sleep.

No wonder why people can be so fucking mental. This world is full of crime, felons, heartache, cheating, lies, deceit, suffering, abuse. It hurts to know that people have hurt. It hurts to see it happen in your own life, even worse. Sometimes I'm so in love with the world I could cry, and others I'm completely disgusted I could vomit. Lately, I've just been stressed; numb from all the pain. Keeping myself busy to cloud out any other useless thoughts that flood my mind when I give a chance. It's all caught up to me tonight.

I started to realize that I've been dancing in a dream for a whole week with this guy. I've completely lost control of my feelings that seemed so nonexistent the week prior. I am blind, away from reality, and I've sunk in a euphoric sea. It's just so deep that I can't breathe and am transforming into someone else. My mind is officially blown away.

So, now that I have a chance to think, I can't stop. It's a quarter past 5 am and I now have to be up in four hours. gahhh.

What am I going to do after a month?!

And when it rains, it pours.

Here is the start of a loooong cycle of blogs. Oh life, with a cloud of love.

No comments: