Monday, March 08, 2010

Bite the hand that feeds

I feel like everyone does this. Now after slowly reading this, I can point out the scenarios. Hurting the person that loves you most. Is ungrateful for the little things people do for you. Is unaware of feelings that a close person has towards you or around you. Thinks the world of themselves; is so self righteous that they don't even recognize the good in anyone else. Shuns those that have different beliefs. The list goes on. I happen to see this everyday I walk into work.

Why do they preach kindness and being so down-to-earth that they can't even come close to what that really means? Why fake how you feel and hide your judgments towards people who work hard for more than its worth? I try to see past the critiquing and featherbrained egos. I want to like you so life can smooth over easily, but I'm having a hard time. Every time I get off, I feel a sense of freedom and love for living life how I want to live it.

After work, I feel a reverse feeling from the management I work with. More laid back and ready to laugh. Stoked to see you enjoying yourself and you feel like you've been upset for nothing. Then, the diabolical cycle repeats.

Sorry folks, I can't let you run my life. It's sad to see them pushing good people that know their shit out of the company and letting people that have no idea about the industry run the place. Good idea. Right.

I'm over it. allllready.

And the scheme to not stand still continues...

No comments: