Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Still Standing STILL.

thinking. thinking. thinking. boys. thinking. thinking. drinking. thinking..... still thinking.

Sometimes, you'll find me looking confused for no apparent reason. Like I'm concentrating or listening to something in my head. That's how I've been lately. In my head screams those three little words: What. To. Do.

Is this geminitical (yep that's my word, I claimed it), indecisive side of me going to keep me standing still? I need to move.. move move move. But where? How? I'm Anxious!!

Let's lay it all out so I can clear my crazy head...

Numero 1: Move to Vegas for 5-6 months to make twice-three times as much as much cheese as I make now. Also, see where a relationship with a special person will flourish once it becomes a daily thing and less vocational. Then, if all goes as planned, come home for B-Man and possibly schooling for the fall now that I got my urge for travel out.

Numero 2: Sunny So Cal livin. Close to Vegas. Closer to close friends. Could probably land a decent money makin' job and get myself well "above water."

Far fetched Numero 3: San Fran. A big, fun artistic party network waiting for me to grace them with my presence. Already have a modeling gig lined up. Close to some important people I've known throughout my life.

The unthinkable Numero 4: Stay here in Seattle - weigh out the summer with the decent job I have, along with the new relationships that have become more engraved every day. Go to B-Man. Ache to travel and probably not end up wanting school this time around. Leaving me where I am at today. And last year. And the year before.

Oh, no. I think I've made up my mind. I can't stay here. I can't.

That means, I need to start making some moves. FAST. ... gulp.

Wine. be mine.

The end.

No comments: