Monday, May 31, 2004

AHHH It's been a minute since I've written in this thing but I don't think alot of you readers would care anyway...

So my 18th birthday passed... it's definitely nice to be this age, but I'm not feeling the more freedom idea and less harsh parents. Speaking of parents, my step mom is finally moving out of this house and is going to be divorcing my dad eventually. I really can't believe the time has finally come. You know you think that when parents are really mad at eachother and you think they are about to split up, of course they get back together the next day. That's how it's been for my dad and step-mom. I just can't believe they actually put the foot down after 14 years. lol I keep remembering how my brothers would joke with me about me first moving here a year and a half ago. My brother would always say, "ok here's the plan: you and your sister are going to drive dad and our step mom crazy until they split up." And a year and a half later, that's exactly what happened. Apparently though, it wasn't my sister and I that broke them up, my step mom and dad said that they have been having problems with their relationship for a long time now and they both agreed that they can't have a compatable relationship anymore. I mean I guess it's a good thing the way I see it because now there isn't two heads ruling the house and I don't have to put up with my step mom yelling at me constantly. I do see it as a bad thing in a way because I saw how my dad has been lately and he's losing his wife that he has been with for 14 years of his life. She has changed him so much in many good ways and it's just sad to see him lose the woman he married. But anyway, she's probably going to be moving out soon. We have already gotten a whole bunch of boxes and her stuff down to her new place and the moving truck it coming this week to take everything else. Wow I just can't believe it's over between them...

ANYWAY, school has been literally kicking my ass. Every time I squeak a project in, I get assigned another one. I think I might go crazy if school didn't end in about two weeks. I'm so behind it feels like in everything because I have so many projects to do ... grrr I just want the days to pass and get whatever grade... I'm already going to college so a 2.5 or higher is all I want. My mind right now is like "fuck school it's over" but there's still like 2 weeks left. Time is going by soo slow right now...

This weekend was pretty decent... Friday I went to dinner with Jill and Noelle for my birthday (thanks for the dinner by the way girls it was really sweet!) Then after that I met up with some other friends and we got faded and then bowled. It was awesome... I had fun. Then on Saturday, I basically did the same thing. Didn't do too much and came home early like a good girl. Sunday, however, was different. I kicked it in Newcastle and got fucked up there and didn't get home until early the next morning. My dad saw me come in because he was up for some reason and didn't seem to trip at all. I was pretty happy about that. All he really asked is when I wanted to be waken up. He was kind of tripping out today about it though but it doesn't seem to be that big of a problem right now considering all the other family problems we're dealing with right now.

Alright, it's getting late even though I'm not all that tired considering the time I went to bed last night... but I'll hit this back up hopefully soon. Take it easy everyone!

~BB

No comments: