Sunday, May 16, 2004

It's getting harder to write in this thing on a regular basis. Too much stuff that my life is preoccupied with right now I guess.

Anyway, this weekend I had a water polo tournament to qualify for state and yep... We're definitely going to state. I'm so proud of our team this year. We've improved so much, especially me. I feel like I really know what water polo is all about and how I can master it. I guess you can say that I mastered it when I scored 5 goals for the first game we played this weekend with a 10-5 score, one goal with a 3-1 score, 2 goals with a 7-0 score, and one with a 5-7 score. Yeah we lost a game but it was alright because we were all drained out during that game from playing before and not having any subs for the starters since 5 of our players weren't there. Next weekend is state so if anyone wants to come and see me and a whole bunch of girls in swimsuits let me know ha ha.

As far as this family of mine goes here at home, we aren't doing so well but what's new? My step mom has this temper where no one can even talk to her and she's kind of being like that right now, not so much towards me since I haven't really been home for her to be angry with, but more of my sister and dad. My dad came up to me the other day and said, "If you have any problems or issues, just talk to me because Heather can't emotionally take it. And if I catch you with anything I won't tell her because of the same reason. Just think of her as someone that lives in this house." I was surprised for him to tell me that because usually my dad isn't someone that keeps things from people, I mean especially his wife, but I'm not complaining because that means less punishment for me! Plus the fact that I'm going to be 18 in like a week will bring up the fact that I'm an adult now and I don't need to be punished like a child anymore. I went to a family counselor last Thursday and talked to her about all my problems with my step mom and dad. I guess it's always nice to talk to someone about your issues, especially if they're professional.

ANYWHO, I'm kind of sad that I'm not going to prom next weekend. I mean I guess I could have done something about it, like asked someone, but they probably would have been from a different school and I wouldn't know what group to go in so whatever. Prom is over-rated anyway. Plus I have state for water polo that weekend and I'll probably celebrate my birthday too that weekend since it's on the Monday after. AHH I'm not talking about this anymore...

OMG... I have so much homework it's insane. I never have the energy or the will to do it anymore though because I know this whole highschool thing is about to be over in 3 weeks. THREE WEEKS! Holy crap, that is coming fast ... I'm excited for WSU though. I know a lot of people going there and I'm just mentally ready to leave highschool. I just haven't enjoyed it as much my senior year as I probably have in my earlier years of highschool. I know I'm about to have a kick ass summer though with the beach lifeguarding, no school, more freedom, maybe a little travel, and just kickin it with everyone. AHH I can't wait for this to be over. Then again, I don't know how it's going to be like without highschool anymore... I'm hoping much better.

Oh jeez, I have a fuckin headache, and I'm SO SORE from playing all the polo games I played this weekend... I just need to relax. AHH but I can't because I have so much other shit to do. Like Walter's gay ass book report ... shit I haven't even turned in what book I'm reading to her! 3 weeks... 3 more weeks...

Well, I'm off to do some shit I probably not wanting to do so talk to you other cats later.

~BB

No comments: