Thursday, November 23, 2006

THANKSGIVING!!!#!@#

It's thanksgiving today. And after I read my last blog, I felt like I was just pitying myself. Yeah, I have a shitload of things that aren't going my way right now. And that's expected in life. But I still am thankful for what I got.

what do I got......
I have a family to turn to. Yeah, we fight and we're far from the idealized family but I still have one to turn to.
I have shelter
I have a job that I love
I have a shitload of FRIENDS... I have no clue what I'd do without them. Yeah, I'd probably party less and drink less and focus more... but hey it all keeps me sane in the end.
I have a personality that attracts others. Not to sound conceited, but I love how people love to be around me... I know exactly what to say to everyone I know to make them smile and thats what I fuckin live for man.
Free food that Brian gives me at work every day. I dont have to even pay for food anymore.
I have someone to love. I just am afraid that I'm going to lose it.

REGARDLESS... I need to shower and get ready for the family. hopefully all this goes by smoothly.... stay tuned. hah

No comments: