Saturday, January 13, 2007

I can't do this alone.

I looked at the sunset this evening... I see the sky..

I see the earth beneath my feet and I know youre out there. I know you're looking at the same sky as I am, just different grounds. Different lives. Different people surrounding us. One day, it will change. Everything will fall into place I just know it. I don't care what anyone tells me, I know for myself. I feel you everywhere I go. The paths I take, the grounds I step upon. I feel you. I want what I feel and I can't back down until I can make it real. It's killing me now, but keeping me alive. You are my destiny and I have to make it right. I'm in too deep now, so deep that there is no way out. You are my air now. You seep through my soul and conquered my heart. So much that nothing else matters unless you're a part of it. I want you so badly. I need this to happen baby, otherwise I'll wither away and I'll never be happy. I live my live like I'm supposed to and do what I need to to survive, but you keep me balanced. You're real in every way. Tell me what I need to do and it's done. My feelings for you could not be pushed any further because if it does I'm afraid I'll be another lost human without a meaning; without a way in life. You're so much a part of me now that I can't see myself without you. I need you and I don't want to let you go... ever. Don't make me do it, please. I can't do this alone.

No comments: