Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My actions and their opinions.

Today and Last night I realized there's alot of things I'm not proud of. I'm upset with my present and I'm scared for my future but my past I realized I must learn from. I can't look back at my life in regret. I can't let myself have guilt built in so much that I fall and break. My life is MY LIFE and no one elses. I realized my actions and the way I am is what I have to accept, whether I like it or not. I can't be ashamed of the person I've become or the actions I have made. I just need to move on.

Another thing is that I think alot of people in this world can bring you down with their judgements and perceptions of the actions you've made or the actions that they assumed I made. I'm done with people like that in my life. At this point I have found great people that love me for who I am. I'm proud of myself for the people I surround myself with! Before I was too weak, too "kept-in" to let go of people in my life that I don't need. That don't lift me up as a person and help me for the better. BUT NOW it's different. I can easily push people in and out of my life because I realized I don't care what they think. I don't care if I push a guy off and hear him call me a "bitch" or a "dike" or whatever words they use in retaliation. It doesn't matter to me anymore to always feel like I need to satisfy people. The people that are in my life have struck me and stand out because of their personality and what they have to say. I'm just happy to say that I really do like the people in my life and I'm fortunate to have met them. To everyone else that I pushed away or were once in my life, there is a reason why I don't talk to you as much anymore and it's mostly because I don't agree with the way you are. Other people may, but I don't. These people know exactly who they are too.

All I know is, I'm in this on my own so I will make the most of this damn life. And there's not one thing anyone can say or do to bring me to any less. later haters

No comments: