Thursday, June 29, 2006

stupid fights in the summer heat...

Today is one of my days off this week. I just so happen to get a few less shifts for working as the weather gets hotter and more like summer. So, I've been out on a boat pretty much every day and then partying after. Today rolls around and I'm now beat and sore and tired. It feels good knowing I have nothing to do. After all the swimming and boating I've endured the last few days I can hardly move anyway.

In between all the fun, there always has to be alittle drama in my life. I got into a fight with my roommate, Sarah. She's really been irritating me lately and I can't really put my finger on why. Just the way she acts and her reactions to what I say tend to piss me off. Sometimes, she can really put people down, even people she doesnt even know. And other times she gets mad at me because she thinks I use her when I ask for a ride somewhere. However, I put money in her tank so that she can... And then sometimes she just is completely out of the party mood when we're all out so I feel like I have to cater to her and speak up for her so that she doesnt feel "left out." Thats really fuckin irritating sometimes man, especially when I just want mingle and have a good time. AND on top of that, she always wants to leave at the worst times... like when she sees me talking to someone or laughing and hanging out ... shes like "miki, I'm really tired can we just go?" and then if I dont want to go then and there she gets pissed at me. Lately, shes really been on the edge with me, and I don't know if shes in a good or bad mood sometimes. I have invited her with me on the boats this week and everywhere we go, because she doesnt know alot of people since she's lived here less than a year.

Yesterday, she wouldnt come get me as she was with MY sister and our good friend, and I was alllready in a shitty mood because of my allergiess and soreness so I told her "well, if you can't come and get me then I think I will just take the bus home ... but go have fun" and she probably thought I was saying that to make her feel guilty looking back, but thats all I really wanted to do. ANDREA decides to show up at my work and she ends up taking me to kirkland. We are all on the boat and me and sarah arent really talking to eachother. A while later, I ask my sister and her friend whats up with her, and they told me that she thinks I'm mad at her and I really shouldnt be because she drives me everywhere and blah blah. And I reacted saying she OFFERS rides and on top of that I pay for them. most of the time its not even out of her way. and then I told ally that I think shes being really edgy and needs to chill out because we're all having a good time... I just didnt know what to do.. and all of what I say gets redirected back to her. She then comes up to me and starts yelling at me and patting my shoulder and talking me down.... I jsut turned my head and was like "whoo hoo! dont really need to hear this right now!" If I reacted any other way I swear I just wanted to fuckin sock her. Anyway, AHHH thank god I got that out. now shes at work and I have nothing to worry about.

I think I am just going to clean the place up, which will get her in a better mood because I really dont want to deal with it today...

No comments: