Sunday, April 25, 2004

Ahhh this weekend was insane. After a brutal and exciting game on friday night for water polo, I cleaned up and kicked it with homies on the kirkland strip. That night I got piss drunk and I was passed out until 7:30 the next morning! I just crept in the house and walked quietly to my bedroom where I could change and pretend like I was sleeping in my bed the whole night. An hour later I have to go to a fundraiser for polo. funnn... I didn't feel quite to good from the night before and I was pulling weeds early the next morning... not so cool. Anyway, After all that fun stuff, I get ready and kick it with a few peeps and get blazed before the night starts. Later, I go to this party in redmond. The kid having it was hella weird but the house was chill. I was having an awesome time until a fight broke out between two people I'm chill with. grrr but then after that deal of running around after leaving the house in redmond, some of us go kick it at slim's house. Didn't come home until about 5:30 the next morning.

So, I thought I would have to have told my step mom where I was going and when I was coming home, but I didn't neither nights, and came home at an incredibly late time. She seemed pretty nice about it too. No questions, no guilt, no worries I guess. Wow I like my dad being gone sometimes because I'm getting a whole lot of freedom. When I'm 18 in less than a month I hope it will get better though.

Today, I woke up late since I went to bed late. I cleaned up, and then went out for the rest of the day to go kick it at clyde beach for a little bit and then dollar's house for a little as well. Once again, it's another weekend of not even touching my backpack.

Back to that game on friday. My coach said that this last water polo game we had on friday was one of the most entertaining games he's seen. The game went into double-overtime and they ended up winning. I know, tragic. We should have definitely won this game though. I know this because we didn't follow through with some of the shots we made when we should have. I wanted it so badly though that night. The coach was like, "Watch for mikaela, she seems to be the one with the most energy tonight." Maybe the smoke session unlfluenced me alittle, but I was really in the zone to the point where I'm was going to give my complete all in order to win this game. It's a shame we didn't win, but I know we will soon be a very strong team and will be able to beat them at state no doubt.

Alright well I guess I should maybe see what homework I should cram to do in between classes tomorrow since I forgot completely about what I have to do for h dub with this crazy weekend ... alright have a great night to start the week off good!

~BB

No comments: