Sunday, April 04, 2004

So I've definitely had a better weekend for once! I mean after my parents finding out that I lied to them and kept me locked up in this house for 2 weeks (well... not saying that I snuck out a little), I really was sincere about things getting better for me and them in the future. My dad was like, "so do you think she's still grounded or semi-grounded?" and my step mom was like "well I think she knows now that she learned her lesson and can make the right decisions so I would let her decide on that." What my step mom said made me feel like I actually did have some control over my life and that definitely made my weekend complete. So did I learn my lesson? Well, considering that I snuck out on Saturday night and I lied to my parents that I went shopping when really I drank it up and kicked it, I really do think I've learned my lesson... BE MORE CAREFUL! I just really don't want to have it bad with my parents right now so I'm just trying to be good for them so telling them the truth wouldn't be the best I don't think.

AHHH! I MOST DEFINITELY want to give a shout out to my girl, CHRISTINE, back in MN though because it's her 18 BIRTHDAY! woot woot... that means only a month and 20 days fo meh. Damn I cannot wait... But I love you stine you're mah girl.

As for college, I'm pretty much set to WSU... I'm pretty excited about that fasho... I'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces there so that'll be tight for sure.

Anywho... I NEED to get a fuckin JOB and make some money because I hate depending on these parents of mine and I just want to have it. It's a good feeling and I miss it... So if any of you fellow readers have anything in mind for jobs contact me.

Well I better get going on my homework... Even though I'm not going to get that far since its like what... 11pm already! Daylight savings time changes suck...

~BB

No comments: