Thursday, April 15, 2004

ohhh man this whole spring break has been going by sooo fast! It's Thursday already and it feels like I just got on break. But it's been a lot of fun just kickin it every day and night and getting tipsy... oh man what a rush though. Last night was some filthy shit.. People planning how to ditch people going to this party because there was SO many people there already. I got there and had my share of fun then the cops showed up. Most of the people bounced even though nothing really happened, like the cop just said to keep it down and kick people out so it was all chill. I didn't get home until HELLA late ... My dad wanted me home at like 12 but I didn't actually show up until 3 ... It was chill though because I didn't get in any trouble... I don't think he knew what time I came back.. Which is definitely good. I guess I'm just slick like that in sneaking in and out of my house... Not to mention that it's too easy to pass up.

My break has been even better not having my step mom around. It's been hard to talk or just spend time with her. After she blew up at me and said some pretty heavy words, she may have not meant to be so mean but it really got to me. I just don't like being disrespected so badly from someone of the family. So I've just been neutral with her and let my dad do more of the parenting. I mean it is my fault for lying to them, but the only reason I did was because they don't agree with the things I do and lying seems to be the only way out. I know if I have to lie to someone we're not on the best relationship but at this point with my step mom, I really don't care that much unless she started healing the scars she made. I've been trying to be more honest though, but I still have to lie to them. Well I just say that I'm not about to be locked up in this house for telling my parents the truth about my life so I'm just living it day by day, being extra careful with them. I gotta have fun though right? shit live life to the fullest....

Alright well I guess I should be getting ready to leave this house because I don't like staying in it too long when I could be having more fun. Basically I just want to be able to have this house as a shelter for sleeping and eating ... The basics... I don't ask for muuch...

Have a great Thursday everyone... I know I'm gonna because it's SPRING BREAK!

~BB

No comments: