Monday, April 19, 2004

Oh wow... Like I said on Thursday... Spring break just FLEW by. It's felt like I've been through a weekend but I've actually been through a week and 2 weekends. Shit ... It's been fun though. It's just hard because I sort of have this crush and it's always hard for me to get through it. This one just seems especially hard when it's just hard talking to the person because I know I like them and I think they know that too. I just don't know if they feel the same way so I'm not really doing anything about how I feel at this point. Basically, I just wait and see if they're noticeably attracted to me so I can decide at that point whether I like them or not. But just starting from the bottom and not knowing where it's going to go is just not my specialty I guess and it fuckin suckkks. But I guess if he isn't attracted to me or just doesn't like me then I just don't see the point in trying. I need SOMETHING to work with here!

Shit... I can't think about it too much or I'll just get sad knowing that I can't even approach him. ha ha it feels like I haven't done anything that I said I was going to do over break. Save a seat at WSU and get residency, get the rest of my community service, getting a job, get laid... yep none of that. It was like I woke up, ate, went out, came home late and ate, and slept and then did it all the next day. No time in this fucking world anymore... oh man though I'm just waiting for this summer where I don't have to worry about SHIT! Senior year has been coming on so hard though. I'm just trying to let it pass by without worry but I just end up having angry parents on my back and grades slipping so it makes me feel worse. I just need to start getting my shit together and do what I am supposed to do, which isn't exactly what I want to do. Wooow I've never really was like this with school until my senior year because back then I didn't do half the stuff I do now but I just felt TOO guilty if I didn't get what I was supposed to get done. These days I still feel guilty but I kick it with people a lot more so I just set my guilt aside until it starts building up like it is right now, that's when parents start nagging and grades start slipping. Damn I hope this is making sense. This is just where I am at right now. Last quarter of senior year... man this will be the truth coming up of what I HAVE to do.

Man I'm tired and out of words to say so see you all tomorrow when we're back in reality.... SCHOOL!

~BB

No comments: