Wednesday, April 07, 2004

This Wednesday, hump day, hasn't been too bad for me. First of all, my parents and I, EVEN MY SISTER, are getting along pretty well which is very hard for me to come by these days, especially all at once so this has been a thrill for me to get through every day, well at least today.

School was good. Not really any homework and it was an early release today so that was chill for sure. Except for Walters because she has this thing with giving homework EVERY fuckin day... whatever though I BS that shit all the time. Oh! I almost forgot that I got out of going to Walter's today because I was saved by a WSU rep that was at our school and wanted to talk to potentially future WSU students! Yep, I'm going there ... I just don't see myself going to western and plus I want to be in a sorority so it works out. Plus WSU has a kick ass pool and that's always good considering that the pool has been my second home these days.

I had a Water polo game today and we definitely kicked some major ass. And I even scored our team 3 points which was definitely invigorating and made meh feel all good ha ha.

After all that good stuff, I had some time to go shopping and got alot of new stuff. Now, I know it might not be the same for you boys but getting new clothes for us girls made me feel even better today. So I guess God decided to give me a break today from all the stress and drama. We'll see how it goes tomorrow...

DAMN... My dad is kickin off my internet access... well it's ok my night is still good! Hope you all had a GREAT HUMP DAY!

OH! Almost forgot... mdub23balla: lol gimme a shout out in thurr
miki birdy 04: ha ha aiight fasho .... So there ya go Marcus! You're hella chill.. we should kick it sometime ;) (if that's alright with my sister ha ha! jk)

~BB

No comments: