Sunday, March 28, 2004

AHHH where to begin...

ok I guess I'll start with friday. Since I'm grounded, I decided not to sneak out that night because of several reasons: getting yelled at by parents, parents showing up wondering and worrying about their kid, people getting fucked over from the po... the one reason I want to explain is just being yelled at by my step mom. She said basically everything you could say to hurt someone and after hearing what she said, I completely look at her differently. If my dad wasn't there to support me, I probably would have tried to move out, just live somewhere else because I can't take what she said to me. Now, of course, she's trying to be all nice and forget everything she told me but I can't let her get away with it and forget it myself too. I guess you're all probably wondering what exactly she said to me, and if you're really interested I'll go more into it if you ask.

No comments: