Tuesday, March 30, 2004

mmmk ... I don't even know where to begin. Things just seem to get worse and worse for me even though I keep thinking I'm at my worst point. Whatever though... There's gotta be an end to this madness. So what am I talking about ... well let's just say this weekend was a killer to get through. I was actually looking forward in going to school. So as this is my second weekend of being grounded, I stayed home like a good girl and end up STILL getting in trouble. I really don't want to go through it because I don't want to have to mention names and whatnot but I can explain it personally if you ask. Let's just say that I lied to my parents and they found out. I got this whooole shpeeel on how lying is the worst someone can do and it's just better to tell the truth. And it just seemed like this whole day I was getting these signs on telling the truth. Like in speech today, a girl gave a speech on how people that lie is her biggest pet peeve. Another is how I've listened to that Hillary Duff song "come clean" like at least 3 times today. If you've listened to the words, it fits with this situation. SOOO I confessed to my dad that I lied and so now I have to go to the big "H" factor and say that I lied... I hate doing that SO much it's the worst thing for me to confess.

Not to mention how this weekend COMPLETELY SUCKED for water polo. We played five games this weekend and lost every one of them. Part of the reason is that we had about half of our good players present, another is that we're learning new stuff with our new coach and haven't completely applied it to the game, and another would be that we are just inexperienced as a whole and its only the beginning of the season. I know we'll get better though, maybe not as quick as Friday when we'll have to play against Mercer Island. Yep definitely not going to win ::knock on wood:: but I know we learn something every game we play so it will be a good experience.

Also today I went on a field trip to a waste water plant over in Renton and that was definitely a terrible and raunchy experience to go through. Seriously, I think it's WRONG to take students to a field trip to a waste water treatment place where we get to see where our "organic materials" end up and go through. Seriously though, everyone there HAD to plug their nose or else they would have to deal with the most sickening and disgusting smell that filled the area, of course much worst in some areas.

Other than that, I haven't been up to too much since I'm still grounded. I guess my dad knows that I've snuck out before... hmm maybe because I told him I wanted to stay home from school the next morning. He said he was almost certain that I was hungover, but REALLY I haven't been actually drunk since mid-winter break. So I guess this means he thought I was fibbing to him that day of when I was actually sick. That's sad... I really need to build up this trust with my parents. But really though, they need to understand that I'm GOING to drink in college and maybe go out on school nights sometimes. If that's the way I choose to live, ESPECIALLY at this age of nearly being an ADULT, then why can't he accept that? I think he just wants to see me do the right thing until he let's me go loose and out on my own. So somehow, I need to figure out how I'm going to prove this to him that I can make the right decisions. From now on, I just need to be more straight up and honest with him. That's the only way he will let me do anything in this world, even if he has to say no some or most of the time. Enough with this though for now.

I'm still in my swim suit from practice so I better get a bizzouncin ... Tuesdays suck.

~BB

No comments: