Monday, March 08, 2004

OH what a weekend ...

Let's just say that I did have my fun but I wasn't careful enough. Sunday I snuck out and that wasn't a problem, even taking the car, but the fact that I took a little bit of my dad's medicine, some alc, everything go twisted over. Obviously, he was wondering where it was the next day, as I stayed home from school because of my "allergies," so I knew I had to tell him. I know that I'm not in that much trouble because he wont tell my step mom, which is an absolute relief, but he's seeming to be pretty stern about the whole situation. It will be nice though because this weekend my step mom is going out of town and the following weekend my dad is leaving for 5 days! That means I have really nothing to worry about besides my step mom being home. It will be a good break, but I know my dad will be sketchy on leaving me for that long since he still has a little anger left in him. At first he didn't want me with the car at all, but since that's about 90% of how I get to places, he knew that would weigh down his day so I hope he's letting up on that. As for next weekend, I might be on the lock down ... but that's impossible for me to do anyway, so I'll be sneakin out. JEEZ it seems like the more I get in trouble, the more rebellious I am.

It's kind of sad though, my dad thinks I'm turning into an alcoholic. This scares him because he knows that I'm only in highschool and there is going to be a lot more of it in college, which is why he's rethinking of me going. I'm not going to let him not let me go though... I've already gotten accepted into two colleges, and it was a lot of work getting there.

Alright, time to go to practice! YAY I get to drive.

Have a great Monday.

~BB

No comments: