Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Oh wow ... I haven't even started my homework and it's already 10:45! It's ok though, I made good use of my time having my fun for hump day (Wednesday is the day where you get over half, or the hump, of the week ;) or St. Patrick's Day, as other people would call this fine day. Actually the weather wasn't too pretty today but that has no effects really on me so whatev. AHH I skipped practice AGAIN today! I don't feel as guilty though because my dad was chill about it even though I wasn't home to show him that I had "allergies," well I really did, but I probably could have swam with me being like this. It was well worth it though.

After the whole fun day, I come home around 8:30, I know WAY TOO SOON but then again it's a school night, and I talk to these really nice ladies that give me a lot of insight about UW and WSU and the sororities there. I thought it was very beneficial to hear what they had to say about their experiences at the college they went to so I was able to get a clearer idea of what my top two colleges are all about. I still have no clue where I want to go though.

After that meeting, I talked to a great friend who also gave me, as well as I did for him, good insight about dancing. It was interesting to hear what someone of the opposite sex thinks about dancing, specifically getting hard when a girl is dancing with you. Ha ha I know that some girls don't like the fact that a guy is really getting off on you, but maybe that's because they aren't attracted to them that way, or they just are foreign to a guy's body parts. Some girls like it though because it gives you a sign that you're dancing good enough to turn a guy on and it's definitely reassuring that they guy is attracted to you, maybe as much as you are to them. But beside that point, I think just dancing should be brought out more. It's definitely an easy way to get close with someone. Otherwise, if everything is just still then it's all focused more on every movement and it's more intimidating to make the first move. Plus, dancing is like another way of communication, other than just talking or writing.

Alright, enough talk - time for some cram homework time. (even though I'm not going to half of my classes tomorrow because I get to take my dad to the airport, which he'll be LONG GONE for 5 whole days, so hopefully I can get a little bit of party at mi casa before the step mom arrives later in the night.

Have a GREAT Wednesday HUMP day and St. Patrick's day everyone!

~BB

No comments: