Thursday, March 11, 2004

JEEZ I don't have that many good things to say in my blog .. I'm sorry for that but it just seems like the bad stuff hits me a lot harder. Like my dad caught ME AGAIN! wtf I know sad story too. I really don't want to go through it but yeah my sister invites a guy here to sneak in... So he comes downstairs and my parents are still up and my sister left me with him. So I thought it would be safe for me to bring him in my room and then like 10 minutes later my dad walks in on me! He's like "you're busted" not only did he get me AGAIN within less than a week, but he was so frustrated that he told my step mom and now she knows too! My dad doesn't want me to know that though because he said it would be between me and him .. but I overheard him talking to her about it so I'm fucked basically. Why am I so retarded sometimes? My life is just wacko right now.

Also the fact that I basically only have guy friends that I hang out with now, that makes my life a little more wacko. Well not really, I don't mind it, I just don't know what it is between me and girls but I just can't get along with them as well as with guys I guess. And that's fine with me as long as I know that I have friends to count on and be there. Thanks to all you bois in my life... you're the homies straight up. And the few girls that are out there for me ... most in MN but much love for you all to!

Another messed up occurrence in my day was when I got the message for UW saying that they didn't receive my test scores! What a crock I knew that I sent them. But the fact of the matter is that, they cannot accept my admission into UW for this term. I really wanted to see if I got accepted! I guess this was an easy way for them to deny my application. AHH! I'm about to call them and tell them that they're wrong no doubt. grr .. but if that's all true, I guess it narrows down my decisions on what college to go to and makes it easier for me to decide. I think I'm leaning on the WSU side though... my mind was meant to be there ha ha.

Well, today seemed to go by pretty fast! Maybe because I didn't go to school ... It was fun today with my other fellow skipping friends. I should get to my homework ... probably catch up but have a great Thursday night and tomorrow is FRIDAY so no worries fasho.

~BB

No comments: