Wednesday, March 24, 2004

yeahhhh... That whole having people over on Thursday before my step mom got home didn't work out well at all. I decided to not skip practice that day so I told my sister that she had to be careful and watch everyone there. An hour and a half later, I come home and realize things have gotten out of hand, so after I shower and do my best to clean up. My sister has to go to practice so I didn't have time to clean everything. OF course during that time, my step mom comes home and notices everything and ultimately we end up being grounded for TWO WEEKS! I've never really been grounded since I've been here. This really is going to suck just finding rides home from school, going out on the weekends, just being able to go out whenever I wanted... two weeks. Definitely wasn't worth it for me. At least I still get to go to water polo though.

On Friday, I had a water polo game, the first of this season, and we definitely creamed Roosevelt. Other than that, I was a good kid and followed the rules of being GROUNDED, which killed to follow. Well, does Sunday count as part of the weekend? I kinda snuck out that night woops. This time I made sure I didn't or couldn't get caught though, thank the LORD I didn't. It's just hard though, how am I supposed to learn my lesson when they lock me up? How can I prove to them that I learned my lesson? Whatever, who knows what their methods are. All I know is that I'm about to leave all this shit within the next 6 months so no worries. I'm not going to let them take away my life and enjoyment. I just know that I have to make the most of my life and being locked up won't stop meh. CARPE DIEM for those of you who know what I'm talkin bout!

This week starting off has been alright. It's REALLY sucked for me not being able drive to school, or use the car period, ESPECIALLY since my dad has been out-of-town so obviously he's not using it. GRRR, It's been frustrating for me lately. Today, however, has been different. Not only is Wednesday an early release from school, but I happened to come across my CAR KEYS that my step mom took from me! This is definitely a sign for me to go out at least for a little bit so I can enjoy the steering wheel while sitting in the leather seat taking in the AC, as I push the gas peddle. Speaking of, I better go get to it before my step mom gets home. AHH I hope I don't dig myself a DEEPER whole .. that would completely SUCK badly.

I forgot to mention that I had a heart-to-heart conversation with my father long distance last night. It was probably on the top of the list of conversations that I have had with him, or anyone for that matter. He just seemed so understanding and it wasn't like I was trying to get myself out of grounding at all, but I think I might have talked him into letting me go out this Saturday if my step mom agrees. I have to act my best though, so I better get my cruise on if I don't want to get caught! Oh wow, I'm so bad it's ridiculous. CARPE DIEM though, seriously. It's the only thing I know and probably the most I've gotten from going to school.

Seize the day everyone! It's hump day remember...

~BB

No comments: