Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Ok so it's really late, but don't worry I took a nap ... the problem is I'm not getting tired at all so I thought I would try getting tired by writing one of these blogs. Today, nothing too exciting happened. It's tuesday though what do you expect? I got to skip 7th period today because my dad needed the car so I got home early and took a nap as soon as I could before going to practice. And yep, things are same old same old with that. I'm still incredibly sore, I'm still out-of-shape, and I'm still late to practice because I resent to go at the moment. I think that will change though, once I get faster of course.

Since I've started to swim again, I noticed that I still got those bad habits of all my swim stuff sprawled out on the floor, and my parents HATE that, especially during the middle of the week for my step-mom. She is always stressed out and claims to have a "hard" day, I know she probably has though with her class of 30 1st graders, but I do too and it's probably more than she knows. Well, I guess my laziness in not pickin up after myself right after swimming kind of through her off, so I had to deal with her lecture for a good portion of my day. I hate it though when they talk to you as if you're a child. It's like I'm leaving to be on my own, away from you in a few short months, so either try to make these last experiences of living with you memorable and happy or leave meh be. I've heard though that parents take a dramatic change either when you turn 18 or when you move out, and I will be getting to both of those thankfully soon.

Aright, this is getting rediculously late on a tuesday night, so I'm gonna hit the sheets and hope for the best in the morning. sweet dreams

song quote: "Life is a highway, I want to ride it all night long."

~BB



No comments: