Monday, March 15, 2004

This weekend was ok ... I always end up driving ALOT so I think I'm going to let up on that and hitch those rides. I had my fun I guess, but I felt bad when I completely forgot that I had pictures with my polo team and missed it. I went to practice today though and no one said anything ... Thank god.

So, it's kind of weird right now with my parents being the way they are. I thought that I was about to get the big punishment and no trust and their complete disappointment from what they caught me from last week, but things haven't really been like that at all. Last weekend, I had the car all night and I was out late, and my dad wasn't pissed like usual. Hmmm.. I don't know if its that I'm about to be 18 in a couple months or they're just too lazy to enforce rules, but I'm not fretting about it obviously. My parents have actually been more on my sister's ass which safe guards me from getting in trouble. It's definitely going to be nice that my dad will be out of town starting thurs-tues. Even though my step-mom will be home, well not really, I can still get by with a lot more.

Life hasn't been treating me so good in some departments though. For example, my ALLERGIES just kicked in, and they did hard. Every spring, I get the WORST case of allergies. Thank god it clears up by the end of spring though. It's just a bitch to get through.

The remainder of my life right now has just been going by I guess. Nothing is really new, but I want to be able to do different things, go different places, see different things, meet new people, embrace new experiences ... you get my flow. I guess I'm just really ready to go to college, or maybe there is something missing in my life right now. Whatever it is though, I'm going to search for it. It just gets a little difficult when I have school and sports in the way ... oh and my laziness.

Speaking of college, I guess I can still get accepted by UW. All I have to do is write a quick letter explaining my situation. Jeez ... this college stuff is really getting on me though. After going through all this work, I sure as hell hope I get accepted to everywhere I applied for, otherwise it can be devastating. I'm not going to worry about though. As Calv puts it: "Hakuna mafuckintada" -no fuckin worries.

hmmm.... That's all for now. It feels like I still have more to say, but I guess there will be other times for that, plus I'm getting tired. Have a good Monday night. Oh and just a side note, I know Mondays might be repetitive or ordinary, so don't make it that way! Go out and do something for you, not the teachers or the parents ... hakuna mafuckintada ;)

~BB

No comments: