Saturday, February 28, 2004

Oh wow ... The last two days I've been in complete pain. I've forgotten how intense and rough water polo is. My first two practices have worn me out and made me dead beat and exhausted. It's mostly because I'm out-of-shape, but I have been pushing myself probably more than I should be. Thank god I have a whole weekend to recover! It also helps overcoming my pain because the coach is kinda cute ... but I shall not think that way whoops. I can't help it, he's a 21-year-old UW student.

My parents got all stern on me this weekend because of all the stuff I got in trouble with last weekend. I hope I'm only grounded for one weekend because I hate staying at home for a long period of time. I just feel trapped and I can't be with my friends. Maybe tonight I can escape that, or in other words, sneak out. I know I'm bad about that but if you lived in this house you would feel the temptation too because it's just too easy to leave.

In other news, I got accepted to WSU. It's crazy how I just sent my application in like less than two weeks ago and I already got accepted. I'm still waiting on my UW application. I don't know if I'm going to be accepted there. They would have to be pretty impressed with my essay if I did get accepted. I guess it comes down to if I want to be farther away from home in a smaller but crazy town OR if I want to kick it closer to home in a bigger city and school. hmmm tough decision. I guess I'll have to see if I get accepted first.

Alright getting tired of typing, but have a kick ass Saturday!

~BB

No comments: