Friday, February 20, 2004

Ahhh! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my daily blogs but it seems that every time I have something to say my computer freezes and then I'm too mad to even look at my computer. I'm recovered now hopefully ha ha.

wow SO MUCH to say ... this is going to be a long one folks...

SO friday the 13th was the beginning of break and it felt awesome. I love knowing that I don't have to go to school for another 9 days! Too bad its almost the end of it for me now. Valentine's day was pretty chill. I just hung out with my other single friend and we went to the movie and saw 50 first dates ... I really liked that movie. I don't usually like drew barrymore as an actress but it turned out pretty well - I think I almost cried! yeah so anyway that was the end of that night and sunday I didnt do too much I don't think - memory loss. Monday was the first day I started to visit colleges ... blahh. I saw UW during the day and then I packed it up to go with my bro for 2 days and visit central, eastern, and WSU. I liked central cuz its a pretty neat small town and I definitely liked WSU because it's big but not HUGE, nice rec center, NICE swimming pool, greek system, big on sports, good reputation ha ha so I'm really thinking about that, but its hard deciding exactly what I want to do for the next 4 years of my life! ANYWAY, I got back on wednesday night, played some basketball with a group of friends, which I'm still sore from. Thursday, my step mom got her citizenship official and she's no longer an alien... damn I always thought she was regardless if she was born in Ireland. Then again, thats like another planet over there - I mean people drive on the wrong side of the road and they're all skinny! ha ha yeah ... Friday is today and I got home about an hour ago from visiting western washington university. This college seems really quiet and calm and kinda gloomy, which was surprising to walk into because the school is pretty big -13,000 students. I didn't get too good of a feel as I did for central and WSU though. oh yeah I forgot to mention eastern .. I don't like that school anyway so no need to go on. damn... enough school for this week! Tonight I hope I can go out if my dad will let me. I hate being grounded. grrr

This weekend, I have my sister, mandy, and step-dad, randy, coming in from Oregon! I'm super excited to see them, considering that I lived with them almost my whole life and now I don't get to see or talk to them as much at all anymore. It's sad I know but I can't control it.

Well, I do have more to say but I'm done typing for the night ... my hands need a rest ..

have a good one

~"big bird"

No comments: