Monday, February 09, 2004

WOW ... Today has probably been THE most miserable day I've had! Ok so last night I didn't go to bed until 2 because I was doing other stuff and then this morning I wake up late and my dad decided to take me and my sister to school again (Usually I take the car but sometimes he needs it ... I think just to upset me). So I get to school way early and I'm like half asleep because I barely had any sleep last night. By sixth period, I'm about ready to FALL ASLEEP and I probably would have if it was for the FIRE ALARMS! Yeah apparently someone thought it would be funny to set the boys bathroom on fire and the deafening fire alarms rang at its best as the result. Man, I still think I have those fire alarms ringing through my head with this crazy headache. ANYWAY, of course I had to stay after-school because my sister had a counseling appointment with my dad and it lasted for like an hour. At that point, I was just ready to go home and crash... But as soon as we're all ready to go, my sister thinks she needs a chiropractor... AHH so my dad gets her an appointment right away and of course he doesn't have enough time to drop me off so we end up going straight there... Now this is where I go just about insane. As my dad said it wouldn't be that long, well it ended up being 2 hours long! And I had to wait for them the WHOLE time. As I'm pretty tensed up and in crabby mood with a terrible headache after the two hours I waited, my dad wants to go to tacobell, I just about had it but I tried to keep my cool and I'm glad I did. So they take their grand slow time eating while I'm "peacefully" waiting in the car like always for them and I realize that its getting dark out and I won't have time to sleep like I planned because I got homework! FINALLY, my dad and my sister get done eating and we leave for home. I didn't want to freak out like I said so whenever my dad tried to talk to me I was just like "I don't want to talk about it right now, I'd rather have it quiet" and the whole ride home he was commenting and asking me questions like always... OH WHAT A NIGHT! I just got home and its 7 pm and I'm pretty angry at my dad right now but I'll get over it. Wow this blog is really therapeutic! I'll keep you posted if anything else has made my day more of a complete pain in the ass. Until then, I would appreciate the IM's! Its just another manic Monday!!

~The Big Bird

No comments: