Saturday, February 21, 2004

Wow reading all you guys' blogs really inspires me to write more. Like love and sex. My brother and I had a lot of time to talk while we were sitting in the car driving endless miles in wheat fields, as we were destined to visit colleges. We talked about love and how it's changed throughout the years. For example, love songs in the 1950's had a lot to do with being "in love" and phrases like "I can't see me lovin nobody but you" or "when I saw her face, now I'm a believer" or "I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else." Stuff like that was a little bit more meaningful than the kind of music that we live around today. There are some good songs out there that mostly about heartache, but not so much of that crazy in love feeling. More so just sex and drugs and cars is what some songs are all about. However, if you want to hear some good words of love, I would suggest mandy moore. I love her! She has some good songs out there, like "have a little faith in me" and "cry" and "crush on you" ... Yeah good stuff. Alright that's my shpeel on songs. But as for sex, my brother brought up a good point on how sex can be consumed in minds where that's all humans seem to think about in this world. Why is that? Maybe it's because you're on another level that you haven't been with mostly anyone else. Maybe it's just a feeling you want to relive everyday. Maybe you have nothing else to think about. I don't know what it is but I find sex to be at least 50% of what people talk about today, like they're about to get some or something. ha ha

Anywho, not too much news for today since it's still the mornin, but I know that I get to see my step family today! That was part of the reason why I couldn't sleep in this morning. I haven't seen them in a while and it hurts how life has ended up for me. I swear I've lived a pretty random and interesting life, not like most others, but its definitely been a trip. Ever since I moved over a year ago, my life has turned upside down and its been hard to change myself to live up to it. For instance, my parents. NEW PARENTS is probably one of the toughest things I've had to deal with. New rules, New expectations, No trust since I haven't lived with them, Different things that get them upset ... etc etc. Another is a new school and environment. I'm not going to go too much into this because I've talked about it before but its definitely been hard to regain the friendships that I have and MN and that I yearn for here in WA. These two states are VERY different that's all I have to say.

Anyway, I keep getting distracted ... phone rang, music blastin, sister on my back. AHH and I gotta clean up for my fam, whos about to be here in a couple hours! whooo hooo

I might write later, but I'll probably be busy so have a GREAT saturday everyone.

~BB

No comments: