Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Wow I'm making these blogs like an every day thing ... I just have something to say everyday I guess. So last night I was just finishing my homework and then I talked online. It felt good to talk to people after a hard day and it was just what I needed, so I guess that wasn't a "pain in the ass." But anywho, today I was like a zombie because I had only gotten like 5 hours of sleep in the past two days and I was beat .. I don't know how I made it through the whole school day but I did. Then I just crashed when I got home ... which was exactly what I needed. My parents have been nagging at me though to not sleep right after school and blah blah but I couldn't hold them to that. I was just way too tired to listen to them.

Well, anyway, it's a Tuesday, and the school week is going by so slow, especially since we have a week off next week! Yep, mid-winter break, I've never heard of it in my life until I moved to WA, but its nice. I like the extra break right now just because I don't have to worry about school for another week, but also I can just have space to do whatever I want! Some people are going out of town, and I guess I am but I'm going to visit all the colleges I applied for plus more. It'll be a trip, because I guess I'm supposed to go with my brother to WSU, eastern, and central, but I really want to bring someone else with me just so that we can have fun and not focus my entire trip on school stuff, that would suck.

Since it's Tuesday though, I have to get to my homework which is a major pain, I just don't understand these teachers sometimes... Whatever, nothing I can do about it. Have a good night to those of you reading this!

~big bird

No comments: