Sunday, February 08, 2004

Its a Sunday and I don't want to do my homework! So I thought that I would make a fantabulous blog instead.

My weekend was not too bad but not too good either. Friday was awesome except someone stole $50 from me! So if it was you, you better fess up! nah but I'm still pretty heated about that. I guess its my own fault though because I should have kept a better eye on where my purse was. It's kind of sad though how people have to steal money in order to have some. I think it shows the kind of people they really are and it lets me know that I can't trust everyone in this world. Oh well life goes on. And then Saturday was pretty laid back for me. As many people from my school went to the tolo dance, I decided not to go and just chill this weekend. I know I'm a party pooper but I guess I'm just shy asking a guy to a dance. But don't get me wrong, I definitely want to go to prom so maybe guys won't be so shy as me about asking. So my weekend was ok. Nothing too exciting.

Anywho, I thought I would mention the colleges I'm applying to. Yes, I still haven't turned them in yet, well except one, but I have this tutor now and she's been helping me out MAJORLY, especially not making me a procrastinator. I'm so bad at that, so she gives me deadlines on when to turn in everything, which is good for me, because its like having another class and I hate being unprepared for it. So I got one school out of the way, UW, and I still have Washington State, Western University, and Eastern to go. Well it's more like putting my personal statement into the application because I've done everything else. I'm not thinking about going to Eastern because I don't really want to go there but my tutor, along with my parents, wanted me to so I am. AHHH enough of my future of going to school again!

Besides thinking about my future and all the homework I have to do today, I also think about the people in my life. Yes friends are great and I don't think I could possibly be the person I am without them, but I really wish I had a significant other, ha ha or a boyfriend, especially through the last semester of my senior year. Being single is totally fine with me, but I just wish I had someone to depend on as a partner, someone to get to know better than anyone, and someone to just be with. I know some of you reading this think the same way, so I know I can't be crazy I'm thinking this. And if it doesn't work out with me anytime soon, I still have college and the rest of my life so I don't worry about it too much. But I think that there is at least one person in this world that is meant to be with you. For some people it may be more than one person that is right for them, because I don't think that you can just not love anyone else if that one person dies. So I know there has got to be someone out there for me. It's all about finding them.

ALRIGHT, enough love talk, I got to stay focused with my h dub.

~ Big Bird (my new nick name)

No comments: