Sunday, February 22, 2004

wow these past few days have sucked. I don't even know where to begin its too hard to explain. But I got to see my all time favorite people today and it made my day .. even though anything could because my day has been loaded with bad stuff. I hope I get to see my Mandy and Randy more often cuz they really do mean alot to me, considering I lived with them 12 years of my life.

But there has definitely been some drama going on in my life at this moment. Things between one of my good friends and I aren't the same anymore .. or maybe it was never what I thought it was I don't know. I'm confused where I stand there. it hurts when you find out some of the words brought up from people, when you never expected them to say it. And then I got shit from my sister from not picking her up when she needed me to, don't worry I heard it all from my parents in their little lecture. And then I have other drama going on, involving me of course. There's no need for me to go in that. And then my parents find out all the wrongs I've done this weekend, which I'm pretty good about. But of course they find out to add on to my all time worst weekend! It's been too much for one person to go through all within about 3 days. I hope things can only get better from here, even though every time I say that something else happens to make it worse ::Knock on wood::

Despite all of the drama and conflicts in my life right now, I'm blessed to still have my family from minnesota, and to especially see them this weekend helped make it better for me. Always there when I need them. Too bad I have SCHOOL tomorrow .. ugh I still haven't even done ANY homework at all ... and its almost monday in less than an hour. wowzers I just want to sleep thats all, leave the world, go somewhere where none of all this shit I'm going through exists ... ahh I'll survive.

I hope you all don't have a bad day from reading this ... ha ha good night
~BB

No comments: