Monday, February 23, 2004

K, so what have I done today:

I went to school after not being there for 9 days. That just sucked having to wake up early and go to class. No fun ... I can't wait until this whole school thing is over. I know a lot of all you other seniors feel the same way but out of all my years of school, this year has been my worst case of senioritis. I came home after school, grubbed up on some food, watched a movie , Blue Crush, I was going to go to the first water polo practice and just check it out but I was too lazy, and my dad told me not to because he was going to pay for it this year. So I didn't go and instead I've been talking online most of the time. This computer consumes so much of my time, but then again I didn't feel the need to get up and do something else.

My day wasn't too exciting though, except that I got a call from a friend that I met while she went to bellevue for like a month. I know its short but I got to know her and I might see her this weekend, which is nice. I like knowing random people and then having them surprise me by calling. It's definitely nice.

Well I think I've stared at this computer long enough to go do a little homework and then head off to bed, even though my sister is sleeping in it. Yeah that's just because my parents HATE it when we sleep during the day so she snuck in my room which is away from everyone. nice huh

I know it's monday but take it easy! Only 34 more days until the next break! WOOT WOOT!

~BB

No comments: