Thursday, February 26, 2004

Thursday... nothing really new this Thursday. Except today I finally get to go to water polo practice tonight for my first time this year. I know I'm out of shape, but I miss being a part of a team so much because we all get close and it's just nice being able to play my last highschool sport.

Wow, that's sad putting it that way. I guess it's getting down to everything being my last for highschool. Soon I'll be saying "my last spring break in highschool," then "my last quarter in highschool," then FINALLY "MY LAST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL!" ... Scary thought but I think I'm ready for it for sure.

Even though I've been going to Bellevue for only a little over a year, I've gotten sick of it ... I need to move on to bigger and better things. Not pointing at the people in my life, but just in general. There's so much drama at this damn school. There's just some people that I've been around and I just don't understand sometimes. Things in MN just seemed so much more simple, I guess I haven't realized how much I really miss that place until I'm completely deprived from it. Honestly, here in WA, I don't really know where I fit in. I want to be friends with everyone, but Bellevue doesn't allow me to do that. Either it's this group, that group, or no one. Sorry if I'm always going back to MN, but where I used to live ("IN HAPKINS" as Jill would say) I felt like I could completely trust my friends and it seemed that we would always be together, but here in Bellevue it's different. Everyone watches what they say because they feel like they can't say too much, probably because it's hard to trust people here. That's a major thing I look for in a relationship, is if you're able to be open and honest with them, and by doing so, they know that you trust them and you have a special bond with them. Damn, I miss that so much.

Alright, I better get off to the H dub... exciting I know. But if any of you readers want to talk about anything, I will listen. It's just a phone call away.

IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW! Too bad I think I'm grounded this weekend. But there's always alternatives ...

~BB

No comments: